- Strategic Planning Concepts and Operational Programs for department, division, project, or organization
- Establishment and maintenance of standards and organizational excellence
- Market analysis in line with business development
- Deployment the process of supply chain including the evaluation of suppliers, ordering, transportation and delivery of goods
- Carry out the necessary tasks to determine the operational objectives for sales units according to suppliers' terms and managerial policies
- Providing input to forecast sales and revenue annual and 5-year targets
- Calculating total cost of business and financial key performance indicators
- Working with different department to identify and evaluate their required budget
- Evaluate and verify budget assumptions in different department
- Providing and analyzing business monitoring report, forecast financial statement
- Ensure departmental compliance with all deadlines and reporting requirements
- Prepare monthly reports on actual versus budget variances in each department
- Provide improvement plan on how to manage budget and company profitability
- Track Company revenue and finical targets in months and yearly base
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problemsمشاهده جزئیات
-Minimum bachelor's degree, in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
-Minimum 3 years of experience in procurement/commercial field
-Good command of written and spoken English language
-Comprehensive knowledge of foreign procurement and commercial procedures, regulations, sourcing and correspondence.
-Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
-Proficient in working with computer and internet.
-Self-organized and motivated.
-Ability to work under work pressure, and deadlines.مشاهده جزئیات
The key responsibilities of this position will include:
مشاهده جزئیات فرصت شغلی تمام شده است